Depax Care supported living services helps individuals with a variety of learning disabilities and complex needs live an independent life in their own home. Our supported living service can be once or twice a week or 24hr care.
Our outstanding team of supported living and healthcare professionals have an excellent track record of providing flexible, high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities,acquired brain injuries and a spectrum of other needs.
Choosing Depax Care means receiving care and support to:
- Stay independent – manage money, go shopping or pay bills.
- Keep fit and healthy – go to a fitness centre,attend meaning appointments or eat well.
- Stay connected – meet friends and family, pursue a hobby, go to school or attend events.
- Maintain a daily routine.
- Help with domestic chores.
Our supported living packages are flexible and affordable, ranging from 30 minutes a day, up to 24 hours, all tailored to suit your needs.
If you would like further information about the supported living services we can provide, get in touch today!