|Start date||Immediate Start|
Working with Depax Care means that you will be part of an excellent team of one of the nation’s homecare providers. We know that an important aspect of delivering best customer service is a great team, so we value and support our staff.
At Depax Care, we are looking for enthusiastic and reliable support workers with a minimum of six months experience in the last five years, to join our team. We are also willing to hear from passionate and reliable individuals who would commit to the common training standards for care certification.
Our Support workers support service users who have learning disabilities and complex needs to live as independently as possible. They assist service users with daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning and personal care.
- Geniune caring personality
- Respectful and committed
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- Owning car and driving licence is a plus.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible and various working patterns
- Paid travel time where applicable
- Generous mileage allowance where applicable
- Ongoing development opportunities.